Does an insurance adjuster need a license in texas?

Obtaining your state residence license is the first step in a career as an insurance adjuster. Once you become a licensed insurance claims adjuster in Texas, you must apply for reciprocal licenses so you can work in more states, making you more attractive to potential employers. Texas grants reciprocal licenses to appraisers who are licensed in their home state or who hold a license from the designated state of residence (DHS), provided that that state grants reciprocal licenses to Texas appraisers.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *